Your privacy is important to the Harrison Festival of the Arts. The privacy statement below provides basic information on how we use and collect your personal data.
Personal Information Collection
Harrison Festival Society may collect/use the following:
- Information about how you use this website, including page-browsing. This website utilizes Google Analytics to collect and monitor data on website user traffic;
- Registration information and online purchase information (this includes the creation of an online shopping account);
- Information about transactions carried out through this website. This includes shopping in our online store, creation of an online Harrison Festival of the Arts account, signing up for our RSS feed, or downloading our electronic files (such as mp3, pdf, jpg);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including RSS feed, online newsletters, our blog etc.;
- Any other information that you send to Harrison Festival of the Arts for the purpose of browsing our web site pages.
- Personal Information Use
Harrison Festival Society may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to, and back-end use, of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send you products that you’ve purchased;
- Supply you with files that you’ve purchased;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
If for any of these purposes, The Harrison Festival Society chooses to disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
The Harrison Festival Society will not disclose your personal information to any third-party services that would use it for marketing outside of our product line.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, the Harrison Festival Society may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Harrison Festival Society will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Harrison Festival Society will store all personal information that you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
By using this website and its services, you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Harrison Festival Society is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Harrison Festival of the Arts
PO Box 399
Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
Page Last Updated: November 2, 2016